To provide basic and excellent healthcare services with compassion, preserve human dignity, respect for the needy people of Ekona Town Community and beyond.
To be a strong, efficient, sustainable and affordable clinic that meets the health needs of the people, a pride of the community and a good model for similar clinics in Cameroon.
- Everbody is created in God’s image.
- Everbody can become sick at any time.
- Every sick person needs health services that they can afford.
- Every sick person should be treated with respect and dignity.
- Envision a healthcare environment that builds a strong and sustainable health care system.
- Can meet 80 percent of the healthcare needs of the local people with up-to-date equipment and services that matches the community’s need.
- Includes highly qualified healthcare practitioners.
- Collaborate with other neighboring health care centers for future success.
- Expand its current location to provide practice space for community physicians, other specialties, and volunteers who may visit periodically.
- Where the people of Ekona can obtain most of their routine medical care within the community.
- Each family has the opportunity to live life to their fullest potential.
- Build a strong sense of community in our everyday actions to one another.